Sunday, May 4, 2008

Light My Fire Spork


This is a cool little accessory that I picked up at Wal Mart for a few dollars and is an excellent piece of gear. It is made by Light-my-fire out of sweeden. It's a fork, spoon, and knife in one. I was surprised to see just how good the knife was as I expected to have to use a pocket knife to cut with, but it cuts great. This spork won't melt in boiling water, is Teflon friendly, dishwasher safe, and comes in several colors.

I have been using this spork for 2 years while camping and I keep it as a backup in my work bag in case I need it, and it's come in handy. For camping it's very easy to carry this instead of all 3 utensils and it's easy to clean up. There's not a whole lot to describe about this spork, but for the price I highly recommend picking up a few. There are now serving size versions as well. A total of 3 sizes are now available.

Light My Fire USA sells tons of innovative camping and adventure gear. Look them up and definitely consider their products!!

No comments: