Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tactical Mic Keeper

This is an excellent product that I can't believe has just been invented.   I don't know how many times my microphone for my portable radio has come flying off my uniform.  This product takes care of that problem.  The Tactical Mic Keeper (TMK) attaches securely to your uniform button and then your mic clips to it and doesn't come off unless you decide you want it to come off.  Brilliant.  I love this and suggest anyone carrying a portable radio with mic use one...especially if your life may depend on effective communication.
Shoot, move, communicate!
The TMK
MSRP: $9.95


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Wish I had that when I was in uniform. I cannot tell you how many times my mic ejected from my uniform during foot chases. Great idea.